Welcome to Children of Grace's New Website!
In an effort to serve you, and ultimately the children of Uganda better, we've created a new website, which makes it easier for you to connect with a special child through sponsorship opportunities, email forms, a new integrated blog and much more.
From the homepage you can:
- Go directly to one of the Children of Grace's social media sites, by just clicking on one of the icons at the top of the page. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, or the Children of Grace blog.
- View our photo and video galleries.
- Sign up for e-blasts and newsletters.
- Sponsor a child or give a one-time donation by clicking on the "give today" button.
- Follow the Children of Grace blog.
- See the latest Facebook updates.
- Search for past articles or stories in the search window.
Or go to the navigation bar above the rotating photos.
Visit "Sponsor a Child" and learn how you can sponsor a child for the first time, renew a current sponsorship, email your sponsored child or learn more about our sponsorship program.
Visit "What We're Doing" to stay updated with Children of Grace through our blog, Photo and video galleries and best of all, see stories of the children whose lives have been changed.
Visit "Help by Giving" and find out the many ways you can help change the future of an AIDS orphan. Whether you're sponsoring a child for the first time, making a one-time donation, giving to one of our Children of Grace programs or sending a gift to someone special through our gift catalog, you can make a difference.
Visit "Help by Getting Involved" and find ways you can get involved – whether it's hosting a fundraiser, volunteering your time and talent or traveling to Uganda on a mission trip, you can help change the life of an AIDS orphan.
Visit "Who We Are" to learn more about Children of Grace. We want to share our story with you, so read about how we started, where we work and what we do with your help to serve children in Uganda.
You can also read about our financial accountability and be assured that your donations are going directly to support a child in Uganda.
We want to hear from you. If you have any questions, please visit our "Contact Us" page or call us at 415-766-0981.
Thank you for visiting our new site!